Terms & Conditions for
Bali Dolphin Therapy
These Website Terms & Conditions written on this web page shall manage your use of our website, Bali Dolphin Therapy accessible at https://www.balidolphintherapy.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to book our services through this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Bali Dolphin Therapy and/or its licencors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sub licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- the use of this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- open this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Bali Dolphin Therapy may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Bali Dolphin Therapy a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Bali Dolphin Therapy reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Bali Dolphin Therapy express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Bali Dolphin Therapy, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Bali Dolphin Therapy, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Bali Dolphin Therapy from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Bali Dolphin Therapy is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Bali Dolphin Therapy is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Bali Dolphin Therapy and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of id, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in id for the resolution of any disputes.
Terms & Conditions for booking DAT or Internship Programs at Bali Exotic Marine Park
- Bali Exotic Marine Park (PT. Taman Benoa Eksotik) does not take tentative reservations more than 12 month in advance.
- All dolphin assisted therapy reservation inquiries should be sent to email@example.com and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to confirm a valid booking, the client must pay/transfer a 25% down payment to Bali Exotic Marine Park (related bank account information below) of the total DAT invoice amount. If the client fails to pay/transfer the requested down payment latest by 2 months prior to the first DAT session date agreed by both parties, the reservation can be terminated to restore availability of therapy sessions for other clients. Any tentative reservations without a down payment do not guarantee a confirmed booking for DAT at Bali Exotic Marine Park.
Bank Central Asia (BCA)
Jl. Raya Sesetan No.301
Sesetan – Denpasar Selatan
DENAPASAR – BALI
SWIFT CODE : CENAIDJA
ACCOUNT NO : 767-0631111
BENEFICIARY: Bon Nie
- After down payment is transferred to above mentioned bank account, Bali Exotic Marine Park shall provide a “down payment confirmation letter” and on special request a “letter of invitation” to make the tentative reservation into a valid booking as proof to the client’s responsible Embassy and to present the letter of invitation for necessary travel and immigration procedures.
- The remaining amount of the agreed total fee for the requested dolphin assisted therapy shall be fully paid at the time of check-in for the first agreed DAT session at our reception at Bali Exotic Marine Park in cash (IDR, AUD, Euro or US$) or via credit card. All transactions of any amount via Credit Card will be charged with an additional +2% surcharge for bank admin fee on top of the final bill.
- There is no refund for early check outs or a cancellation after check-in of the requested and confirmed dolphin therapy package into our provided hotel facility if not agreed otherwise by both parties for a certain reason.
- Refund & cancellation fees: Bali Exotic Marine Park will not refund any down payment for cancellations less than 60 days before check-in on an already confirmed DAT booking. A refund of 50% minus bank transfer fees will be granted on an already transferred DAT down payment if cancelled at least 60 days before check-in of a confirmed DAT package.
- All cancellations must be sent by email to be recognized to:
email@example.com and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A refund of the 25% down payment minus bank transfer fees will be given only if the cancelation is done within 48 hours after the down payment is made to PT. Taman Benoa Eksotik account – by proof of bank statement!
- As valid cancellation date we take into account the date of the email inbox of the under point 8 mentioned email accounts.
- Current public accommodation descriptions and images, DAT walk-in and package rates are published on our website https://balidolphintherapy.com/bali-dolphin-therapy-rooms/
- All rates, terms & conditions are valid till 31.12.2020